Monday, June 6, 2016

sat--rich fr st vct lcn ylg weed bk pls gtr wvg bk sv  grp hlwy w sm  mobil-smn rmvd 2 gbg bgs I ntcd-thr ws smlr actvt prior t me bng chsd orv chvr bt iv bn thr mny yrs -thy all knw I dnt do antg of the srt but I cnt hlp it if thy r bds wt mob.  lid ws hngng loose on one  sus-?????dq qn pls m crs ?ht pk d e. prf crm brk ???fets.instd plm pk f?s gvg me mlcs drty lks.627/649 eyesgt eye failure aq blu/w cr bgr sz cl b sv ngr mob ?f w tnk cnt wt u in gbg cn lts mv gbg cn-blv mob brk bth tlts plmr prk bt I'm the one being crsd ard by their oprtvs nd gd while crmnls look a lot like them thy all mlcsl stereotyped me for mob convenienc wr mob need nvr py.the fm wt white tnk fm t sm w crn pnh $1 frm drvr psb bdy or comob nd antr $1 frm oth prs ths ws ard 915p.crn prs w/blk antq cr ltr trd t offr me nt bg prt of mob dict cnsp brnws ?? nt t b prec--cl hv bn num gngs on sgt.am s. t sm on ??? flr  le on sns bkt sptg gngs n ???? tctcs ???oth s ng up sm -?my op gy w nt--lkl is anm bag  ??cn vry  ???ftg ?????chict prj rsn gd prv fr st trs n lie abt nt thr I hrd ld fl smh als ckg nt ????ulfl trs hs gd jb bossa nva grd fr rsa or ukr lkl hv str trs cn in frt---kp going ????ly?g t d  mnc le  ?????pfrm? I thn ??few mk brst tp blasts Benton dn twd templ ?prp of ?shts blasts unk fg ing ?sk--hi/wv f  fr ?dmn srl zoo gng ??? hrs lft ovr psn frm shk rst prsvd by trs mob t avd paying on mob crime nd t dstrct attn. away frm crm doers ??trs cnt see unrdb mt bk f usa bn tlu m/f  brg lft ovrs ??? hv blsd dy pba dk skn trs mob hpy I msd cns ???wds free p pk zoo gd dk skn s?nk rnd alt /mtvs  instd of aftr gn ngrs pls pkng als oth ????upto??? dys ago w/cell sm  blnd grds/mkrs in pk tl ng snk  fr bh crws??? u sm ????? mob gd bkcs amb sec sht e of crws hlp ??? mob  dlb ltr hdg  w pr ws cr 2 prp ws trgts. la jolla nt of sm strt trs cn rp msd up by mob als blk cr slv ln plg out of thr ths mrn.u knw ted/sarah bgt mo the brglr nd heime the cnvr crs--thy cn buy me st Petersburg mansion nd eng mny t pay fr evr in lf tm- I dt nd their scm fd or wrtls scm mny inslts-ths willnvr py fr endlss loss sauffering these mobs hlpd bring abt tell saint victor parish to make them pay --engh suffering engh loss-now time t pay pntvly on bhlf of ted/sarah cnsp t live me wtht mny nd mk ths stk lk it blngs-sry u wll nt buy out wt dfrdr fd inslts avl in btr qlty insd trs -crime must be paid fr pntvl nd ms b engh mny sgt fr 40 yrs of trs acts by trs usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment