Wednesday, June 8, 2016

backtrack--thus u might think chs off bus as deserving but not when u look at the fact of transit center dog bite on exc sm dt few yrs earlier. u might thnk chevron chase out accidt or coincidence bt nt when the decisions behind it took place same time as latest dog bite nd barrage of threats beg at aprx raleys crn lot but crdntd wth othr gng tms nd nt when this has been hpng ovr tm in addtn t numerous othr gng extrtions nd was needed as cover up t rpt burglaries break ins nd hndng trzg obj thrwng brk ins nd burglaries dcmntd t cert extnt in blg . u mgt blv ted nt pkg me up an accidt bt nt when he made very cert trial is scheduled when he wld be in twn cld my mthrs atty the very day bf trial nd hlpd mr gaugh pull off heist by short cause by insuring I dt hv an atty nd mkg cert I am nt at trial--on wy t prev crt aprnc lndrt actd vry susp dng his vr bs t push me int wrst cs scenr thraft whn his dsrs f;d t mtrlz he simpl nt pk me up---t snk the boat.***tues---aftr rec 2 susp pth fm agts wt nd blk wr mob dsptc t ctc me by ba w of svcn. ng mob lcng ylg smtg re trs cn lkl nw cnsp pln.==mobil--7skn708---chg.ms emp trs cns.711 e of frf by mob ??? argmt at stkt mob dic?-sty awy vc by trs on gd -mv fast or els cr vc spd d east ?cr p? d lbrea. p ?????snbn. sc rd h m wllng??? trs by cws plm pk ?wrd rd t--d frf trs scdrl plt sm w trs as tht see to it mny stys stln n awy fr u as mob pls hits it likes ngrs psb lkl argn erl ???ts pk up ??sp areas by argm  sh mob aidg mob optvs sml t cmn srv whn ths is flsl md t appr legal whn in fct heist ???shffs wtc me pt on snkrs ngt tm aprx gs flr bs stp.--im blkng out wthout spl I need or prpr rest. guy nc at mobil ths mrn invt me t gt cns incl in bk trs.

No comments:

Post a Comment