Friday, June 17, 2016

thurs---lg blk guy p24h ftn w/lts of cns/shp crt. sh [ crs hts pk lkg t fnd flt n dmp it on me frq actg on mob cmplts. shl/711 w of frf al cns gn.ngr-wt cmp frf/s/ jlu cvr fr endless ngrs stlg hg amts of cns nd thrt trz gt out of trs cn etc. blk guy in brtg msk-im svrl blkg out agn ht slp nd hvy crg fr ntg prbl tchd my nk or smtg of srt as he psd csg me t scrm as is inapprop.-he wlk awy .p 1-bl e of flr w dfrf .strg silvrs hue nsy spts cr crs up dn plmr pk pkg thn e via cws js nw I hd lng vcs hnd pain bcs I dr nt nd lkl cnt mv any crt. I blv thr wr sm crs actg strg bth dys sch as bg pkd in mdwy sbst tm etc js I typed wth one hd awhile bcs hd trb lng pn thn wt t bthr n rn wtr=im bsc kilg slf fr ntg as evr steals n I blk out nd tgt of hlpf t mob le nd gds le lk out t hlp wt dest frmg p crg ave dlbr.prp amb sec-hlp mob do frmg per ted pls mob scr.mrn--ylg thtg ngr who fld t fly blw up onl lkl due t psb wtnsses vcn mtr stp gldw myr bldg. ng rd pts lying on crescent heits pk bnc undstrbd by anyone endless ngs w tns of cns nd few oths myb hsp all bf me nd nt ovrstr n smh mkg mn.im unbl t mv earl engh nd prp cns tgt of cmnt mob who d nt ws t py on amrcn md crm or indcd sfrg nd wld rtr wst u at own exp-thr r sm ignrms hndts--sdly all this adds up t nghn nd engh fr nthg wo oth subst rsc -its js trt pain rsk fr ntg nd fr sfrg fr wch mob prp nd t ws u bf anyone els-mob trs usa jtl wkg to frm nd cnsp-tpcl thr no goog non useab or noncarryabl fd or unh psns or fd wc rqrs chg all wc wll d me n gd -I hv abs n tth sh p robtsn/sm brg lt cnsdrg hw he cld b usf in wstg me-prp wst cnt dmg nd nt py-per mob trs usa who all blv thy ought hv lf bt nt u-ngr wst rtd tgt sm stp at svc by rage ngr w 2 sh cts lg umbrella ultmtl lying dn in dyt--bf prd sw this guy stng at dhn wt endl sh crts nd he dntd few cns he nd frd used-no one smd t btr him-but he nvr expln his stn wch smn mgt like. mike constantly afraid someone will just walk in on him as criminals have keys. cpl empl eating stbks rbrts gvg me drt lks.

No comments:

Post a Comment