Tuesday, June 21, 2016

gang tactics from plummer toilets to adj carwash

i hv numerous afflictions from having lived homeless over five years difficult life thereafter and counting. bsds trench ft ard toes area I have gtn fungus in toes in index finger which was infected with staff and fr which I took antibiotics has really scry lkg case of fungus I have fungus all about my lower legs that likely came about for lack of ventilation nd heat as I typically would wear long pants in street which caused overheating -a dangerous condition which causes the dirt t cling to legs rather tightly--bcs americans are obsessed with dirt I tried very hard to  make this look cleaner by using water which is likely what brought about many infected sores ard my ankles about which I am scared as infections req antibiotics nd antibiotics hlp cause fungus.i am also tortured due to carrying bags which cntn stuff americans label as useful but in fact is a scam for mob nonprofits to make money without pay to trgets as they torture trgets with needless reckless burdensome weights supposedly useful but only if 99.99 per cent was stored insd of a home nd only after the home is very securely and freely had in the first place without endless gvrnmental inspired mob American encumberments encroachments.likwise yest I had rpt hrfc lft hnd pain frm crng bgs amrc lks t kill my lf with rem amer lks its crms free fr usa
*****mon----???svc ts emp mlt times --f drv insp cns I gt ts---sm bl st lv???mr bs c?? svc s mlr--ns rd prsche svc mlr d... slp and tjs dyt--ngds ????7ckg698 I alw hv prbl wt my wrtg this tm wt ltrs ???a tng fs  ?????m r .wm wt opp sx chld m/f---the f chld snded lk gng rdcl ---ha......... rpgrd  ??? hts aimg  at ???ws tg for ?mob ??hny t hl imp mnc mlt lgts d s? ????ins--scr fk it--gbu. w cr ??? ??? e pfrf mob glu  tm????strg act guy vcn 711--omn lgh m ???ng vc fl bnc d w. cws-vst--ng is th gstf??? gng mob ng ?witc--ng?g mrnw d dg q--hau babe lbr d w. ******smn mkg gng mob messes vrd locs -most rec ntcd bf this at plm tlt-I ws t lt t mk it this tlt nd gngs mvd t adj crws hrs crz bk f  ?????elvs  ??ma--yl here---2 ng fs sm/f lkl cotrs ????I wl nt b  srp spr on sat ws prv nd pd fr by crmnls-the oth wld b frdl ngr f freq on loc accomp trs spry onepossibl thkg of aidg mob ntwk skg t flt tgts.---cmpl ng lndrt by crs hts ?shs ???phlw e lkt dm on tgt mob m/flib ==hg mrn -m tlib --mob. lkl rpt prtcp hrs f crws plyng dt bt abl tlk undrst whn wts rpt hrs -ws yr nm.

No comments:

Post a Comment