Saturday, June 18, 2016

eld fm out of tl sm tm as me lib sh mlr svc sm psb exp wh pk cnsp shl be fly reop the 20th I blv .?ng stz ft of rt sv hrs ltr. smn try t check int my seat-I nt cpy num now distrb me their mob cmp t ws my tm  ???7fva740 w mrc sv t unk -I lv u grp cmp admn t sht up fr rsns thy hv vs u I thk -mob trs dfrdr smn of rdg gls cr pk  oth lkl cmn cnsp-cntns trz cnsp cnvrs nx me. t dm on me wo px ??? by 711 one of sus mob blk f ins lgt tn sv myb w of frf ns dk cr w sm t frf n ???hgt(s)-sm/frf ???undecupk cl b wrg mg hv? aid t s crm bt cmp dsl   pair ?spld  smn  ???mtb cnsp bgs w sm prf cr-ch?e ad ????hrd che??? ??/rc. grp-sr bn ?sm n lksdl ins??? w gy vista gn nt of cws --fu--gng mob slgn. 2 mb ??aps ????pfrms e  1-au ???og alr tdy erl  wrd in bk ???ht fny mgm bshs wrd--?rd hd cr/crs sht cs frf thn w few emp--u knw I nv tlk t u-u fl me ard gn op wk crm edn frf trs mb f  wst ??? stb????ps ????mnt ???lktvr of bk snd ins als sus stbks wstmnt trs f ins scr of snd mob ????? ????trbdr mob t oldr sn thts old ld.emplyee blw lib lkl tnd t mob t mk m susp

No comments:

Post a Comment