Monday, June 13, 2016

thur--w sv ???rpb js bf ?shll?? ntc ern mkg mob tp cmnts rec-thts illegl.unk which crmnl did wht pvlns-bt lkl hls ldrt st vctrs mob cotrs frds of ted n co.????. mlcs clgn-plmr tlt fri-mob aidg gd ???cnt rd wrtg --stbks frds of mob-als bd peop adj ramada but I dt go near tht one thy blv thy own the street as well  I do rec incid ngr grd ws prp nr me snk up mkg call to frtr sprt mob cnsp lndrt co trs grp---the 2 trs hls wr gng trzg me nd ylg my nm wch thy gt frm unk src tjs area assuming this ws rgt dy I hv vry hd tm rdg nts  I hv time ntd here 855a? vh lgts ldsp psb co trz shfs p wstbrn d wstmnt .  ern rpt rec -ths illeg -mob cmt re smtg I hd ntg t d wt.incid  fri 10 Coronado d whollywood line ten sdl I fld t ntate bus digits. fem gng crm gt on bus flawless eng but actd myb s amer dt kn  bs dgts psb 5651 gt on bus w of crn kpt mkg mlcs cmnts in st nd prp psg me ard bf mvg elswr nd cnt inslts on wy out serial crmnl fem prp stpd on my opn lf ft all wy twds win sd thn wlkd out pyng unk fr amt nd cnt mob cnspr while hdg crm- myb one of mjr serial thieves sdl due t poor sgt vis rec I hv hrd tm rec gt off apprx hlwd area the crmnl stpg on my ft on prp on wy out -I askd drvr t cls cps-this ws stg act frm strt t fns. ths psg gt on bf 145p off 150-6 drv nt cll plc js thn nd mob myb cnt cnsp bh my bk. thr ws ngr ml on bus wt hd pns rptg tl thm nt t lt her on bus re me echoing mob instgtr crmnl. shfs flwd int lt plm vcn unk gng cnsp rsn . m/f biks e of plmr--ml vc ovr--f--bp.--mob trs. lkl. sun mrn ng f---I dt hv rm rg nw 9282--hd empt bus--full bus ml nig gv m free rd. all oth rds 5 rds this wkd I ws frcd t py 1.75 as cnsp ml trs 10 line tnd in tht I dt hv crd--lkl frd of mob-ths sm too cmn. whs ?sus rd c ddhn--???t.u. bp  ??prtn unrdb e frfx e?. lkl mob trs cns at stbk ??brd by mob sldr trs sng mob lnd ng/fm ???stvc mob pro trs mrd smt tlk ldr gds pfl e--ldr trs****sun  rfl gn mob ???bd ???fct lk hw mn.s's gt lnd mob grp ng-crw-mrn ng-crw mrn d u wt tghiws--frd frdly  sm as fw cns chg cns... prp--glu ddictator   --im blkg out bdl js abt ls evr wch I cnt rd or mk out ??57?10  --drv lkg at me ?tbld? unrdb sh crs ?spld mob m w who acts lk mob bw wstbrn wstmnt ths tm w of rbrtsn bf dhny stdg in strt wrg ???? bcn hs crw shrt  ml rhs --g lk ??nl by gy cl--wau dg --jse ldrt mob blk ml or qn actr-lv me aln-dfrdr scm --mrnm hrd f cr d lcng  ???psb lmn g r off--cnt mk out mng. ou?? st bk out blnk gsg bg sus plt ???hd fd --unedb--hnd-nt det ??ed gng trs mob dmp hdt ??dfr ldr??? mob ttrz me/my bgs                                                                                                                                                                                 c

No comments:

Post a Comment