Thursday, December 4, 2014

amer bureacracy orcfhestrated persecution campaign

dodge back to its original appearance headed twds downtown was half way twds table mtn bridge from grand within few min bef 226pm. fairly short black dude in nave jacket snuck up from behind me as I was coming twds bathroom the day bef yest. yest he snauck up from behind me as I approached myers and Mitchell. as I turned in cans he hung out in raleys lot near barber shop at corner myers Mitchell for sometime while communicating on cell and untl white puckup came to discuss something with it. to maid parsec campaign tossecd 1 can in my direction then after I was out of raleys snuck either into post office or chin rets. near there within few min of 345pm.about a block on myers twds dwntwn from Mitchell one vehicle similar in appearance to jeep went twds dwntwn as white truck went in the opposite dir twds raleys. at valeros black person had a persecution can for me and did not like it - I called it retarded services. female at am/pm light blue suv tried give me $1 saying don't you want to buy something in store but a pint of ice creamyrs ago I saw at store was $5 so ofcourse its a joke. these fine community folks fail to see or deliberately ignore the items community orchestrated to my life with help of businesses bureaucracy gangbanging and law enf. what they've done is not happening and does not exist according to them. they are the good folks who do long lists of nasty things along with utilizing businesses bureaucracy and law enf and such agencies as MH/retarded services to kill peoples lives and as if they never done nothing. $9999999999999999999999999....... gaz sought vs us for its 40 yrs of ter acts to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment