Saturday, December 13, 2014

coordinated conspiracy crime scam

I did my best taking down license plates of 2 vehicles in dollar tree peddling "money for food" and "change." I am very certain these scum are in on the terrorizing acts of chasing me out of  everywhere I can recycle and also in on chasing me off of the bus. my pad got wet due to drastic drenching weather conditions. attempted to take down plate at chevron but I suffer brain damage from the American ter act story - that person had some Chinese food and wtr. in valeros found some likely planted food and suspect there are people looking to poison it right at the location. did not take  any money or food as I have cause to believe these parties are linked in on terrorizing project extremely long in scope and involving gang organizations which steal and pocket chase demolish and destroy then pose for the cameras with scam worthless change and "food" money as they steal charitable money persecute and demolish lives big time expanded and at no cost - the perfect American organized scam ter act. somebody dumped few clothing and shoe front of post office near raley's . I got nothing as someone is clearly operating a terrorist activity designed to cover serious and major crime for which it does not cover the minutest drop in the bucket. very stale pizza planted near salv army near dollar tree. suspect car sporty looking whistling something sped past me on table mountain. also on Montgomery there were 2 suspect vehicles - the signaling small aqua color suv followed by beige car small-med size.

No comments:

Post a Comment