Saturday, December 20, 2014

amer. community puts lives into coffin

it happened in America. assigned community terrorist was staking me out in car 9th block of nelson. he offered chage and I said no. scoundrel got out and chased me down. I told him he needs to stay away from me. pair hanging in field across social security one yelled - bitch. near dollar tree likely retard services walking out offered item designed to dictate behavior and assist persecution. shell drunken pair walk by my bags w/black and white dog - the day before I recall when I said hello to the dog near post office the male yelped - "I d't talk to strangers." my opinion - they are criminals as rest of terrorizing thief butte. in the library my computer went off several minutes ahead of scheduled time and before everyone else's likely to librarian's manipulation. in case you have not noticed some peoples rights do not exist in America. car going down motgomery past myers towards table mountain community terrorizing child yelled - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! near alliance walk by in direction of grand went 'ehhhhhhhhh................. because of law enf terrorizing in area I walked to corner of chevron due to many law enf in area crossing third at grand when white truck made super vicious turn sounding horn after the fact. most of the day I almost could not breath and also my feet are coming off etc. but the amer community is a success sory chasing me off Veolia b line transit, Collins market, 7-11, quik serv, am/pm and terrorizing my every step - just ask the friendly persecution retard services and terrorizing participants - the terrorists getting the job done by conniving arranging theft persecution terrorizing killing lives and stealing everything yours like never were.  just ask your friendly US gvt and local crime aiding law enforcement - this an approved and monetarily aided persecution behavior at the price of my life. $999999999999999....................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs US for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life  for my lovely sweet life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment