Wednesday, December 24, 2014

reckless malicious terrorizing persecution

planted scum food chevron planted cans. valeros also had expired likely poisoned milk cheese planted. at recycler hounding terrorists put cans right next to me and announced anyone can have them. the scoundrel with most cans and moneys got them to their happiness when their job was to find out what I get. I distinctly remember when a piece of trash handing me her receipt was checking to make sure it is an insulting amt not to mention its connection to local retarded services. they call in advance to arrange insults and scum and to leave you without by all arrangements. library had scum apples and pancakes planted. someone from charity collecting moneys tried to give me a worthless bottle. shell had tangerine waste especially designated for society persecuted donkeys w/o brains. some scum at shell offered me coffee of course refused. bus driver had gull to tell me merry Christmas - pay for murdering my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scoundrel near church on table mountain made scum comment re my heavy load then stupid remark about lightening my load - another terrorist persecution hoodlum. yet another slime was up nelson was frfom ter persecution team. planted in nelson dumpster month expired pumpkin pie - America is very determined to spit in your face but persecution theft demolition spit and insults - you can tell how they really care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment