Friday, December 5, 2014

united states - the terrorist state

organized bus company conspiracy organized passenger conspiracy organized malicious persecution everywhere I go. organized engagement and planting. they like to say I did not do it I just this I just this but if there is anything you can be extremely certain your every step is  being tailed and persecution organized on the spot and this is part of malicious persecution an not at all any kind of coincidence. likewise definitely some persons across from school who are friends with kid who bothered me more then others on a couple of occasions repeatedly riding around me many TIMES. on the day that kid did that kid from house across school also threatened me calling me crazy for their persecution convenience as persecuting community has arranged. likewise the tiny lady who rides 24 used to terrorize me any time she saw me and might have had direct input into organized persecution. but one itme is clear this community organized act. they are in groups they are assisting each others ter acts and they are al passing selves for independents and innocents while directly assisting malicious local terrorizing insult scam at no cost. the bus company which organized ter act has every intent to continue its crimes and the American DOT has every intent to absolutely assist those crimes. signaling on vehicles tailing on bikes and foot organizing plantings and malicious persecution the terrorists never get tired of glue on malicious organized persecution drain demolish your life terrorizing and with funding and assist compensation to run their crimes from amer gvt who are happy to get in on the act and everything that it brings via any whatever organized scam and law enf organized crime. they scheme vs disliked targets and assist local ter acts. and while not everyone may on the spot be connected to it do not be in the least surprised when they assist major organized crime - exempt amer law enf innocents who make self advertisement off of fraud and and assisted organized crime. I am very certain as many of them as I've seen in library they are absolutely working a ter act there as well. as I die at their hands none of the scum in America are liable or have any whatever intent to pay on ter acts. they are here to assist persecution at all cost and to drain the last drop of life out of me at no cost. $999999999999999......................... gazillion dollars sought vs usa for its 40 yrs of ter acts. signaling red suv grey car and white truck and black car with spoiler bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment