Tuesday, December 2, 2014

fraud "help" persecution run you over persecution

on wide portion of table mtn pedestrian bridge apparently two persons were heading at me on bicycle. unfortunately I am hardly alive and was not observing at the time. I believe instead of going arnd me the pair headed into me with male likely driving around and female very narrowly missing me. then the blond female took up laughing loudly for long ways down. persecution squad trails you about riding varied bikes and vehicles observing and orchestrating next round of problems. myers Mitchell skunk in car stated walk a little slower. I in myers robinson toilet toilet paper was thrown about. and the day before trash can by Chinese rest. near raleys was placed on top of its trash contents. it is possibhle there are bad people like someone near transit was selling vicodin and crystal on bike but these people are targeting very definitely and deliberately and fabricating lies and persecuting not helping helpless persons in general. malicious persecution with devious motiveves posing as help as scoundrel who uses various vehicles at valeros tried giving me dollar as terrorist club is scheming devious and criminal acts and ignoring their own organized criminal  persecution and crime vs my life. Americas crime and snuffing out of a person's life goes free. $999999999999.............................. gazillion dollars sought for assisted organized ter acts by us for 40 yrs where the bus company mentality is on low ter level of its organized crime ring passengers which they have long since joined. for the abused in America there is neither life not bus service. America's purpose is to chase targtes out of life at no cost and that's named "help."

No comments:

Post a Comment