Sunday, December 7, 2014

quick serv and organized pers campaign

valeros $2 on bicycle "just help" - don't you for A SECond BELIEVe it. children who are part of malicious terrorizing pers campaign loudly screaming hhii - I told them to tell their parents that they are participating gang members. by the way these are not at all and very far from the only kids who have been utilized out here for terrorizing bullying me. as walking into raley's gangbanging scum started cackling as salvation army collector donation thief was there to cover for him so as to promote assist further persecution at no cost. blond assisting the cashier gave me dirty look as if I were less than wholesome. pers with bike cart harassing me in down town area I believe he was sending me down the road. not to mention fri night going down Montgomery bike which called me ffucking whore. around transit area persecution crew with many engagement scouts including yet another cast member who works at quick serv- he was there after 5 pm this sat. assisting organized persecution crew he announced he saw someone try to give me the can and he saw me go get the license plate which my brain damage caused by usa induced stress and this hounding scoundrel effected me to lose. he approached me at a can where they planted all the cans. however these peoples intent is not at all help but rather organized terrorizing at no cost. oh you might believe they have no problem once in blue moon pushing their worthless amts  or giving out worthless cans but they are direct parties to organized massive persecution extermination campaign whose purpose is to ignore their organized ter acts and to maintain the menace via endless worthless malicious persecution campaign. unfortunately campaign value does not pay a speck in the bucket on the losses caused. also campaign members protect assist crimes of all other cast members doing various persecution acts from burglaries to terrorizing to expulsion campaigns to MH retard services church community group assisted persecution. I will no longer be going to quick serve. but the scouts are still canvassing the area looking for new worthless malicious pers scams to pull at no cost. that is how local churches participate in politicking campaigns and utilize MH retard services Law enf community groups and scores of cronies reporting to central command unit. members of these groups ride buses, they work at businesses, and they assist persecution campaigns by ter states of America landreth style. ted landreth invited me to saint victors church where he peddles Tuesday homeless vouchers. then he had me wait till he's finished to give me the pass when his criminal conspirators from county MH homeless engagement services where called out to location for purpose of on street terrorizing to cover up criminal acts by himself and public counsel. at the time I was waiting on new kind of updated  disabled id card and non disabled pass is far more expensive. to make a point I absolutely should never be walking this far this late or into the danger zone like I am being forced especially not for worthless persecution and insults. this result is an act of torture and an act of crime. persecution and life demolition are not free campaigns. they have very distinct toll upon my life most definitely not to be diminished by persecution insult type acts. the toll must be paid in full. $99999........................ gazillion dollars sought for 40 yrs of ter acts by united states and all losses suffering and traumas effected for purpose of specifically fully funding my sweet and care free life in RF. many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the purpose of groups is to assist community politicking terrorizing campaigns and not whatsoever godliness or help which it is their purpose to undermine much as possible. these are dictatorship hounds their tax exempt status should be taken and all acts they organized should be paid for. sadly in America they are aided by law enf who are hoping to dvise a scam crime or scam call you a nut. after all it is just "anyone" they can call in america a 5150.

No comments:

Post a Comment