Tuesday, December 30, 2014

persecution to demolish and dictate

beige truck turn to 4th on nelson waving signaling - just so you know this is club of my enemies based on acts of persecution extortion dictatorship and insults. chevron one trash can had some worthless cans planted. white truck going down 3rd towards nelson by chevron signaling horn followed by suv coming out of chevron. another white truck signaling by juv hall towards table mountain. at valeros suv pulled in and claim she got some trashy half gloves for me for Christmas. 3 fem and 1 male disguise ter club walking together to table mountain bridge the taller fem witch dictating thumbs up!!!!!!! the 4 come straight back and this time the terrorizing witch call me sweetie but do not you believe the persecution ter club for sec. red suv waving on Montgomery past myers. 2 ter club dudes on nolive highway mock my speech. large white truck at valeros offer some guaranteed insult. club female walk to valeros instructed to keep quiet the dictatorship thief club persecution via insults at no cost. the reality is behind all the greetings lurks the terrorist thief dictator  and persecutor assisting ter ter ter ter ........ acts of America at no cost. $9999999999999..................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs ter states of amer for its ter acts to my life  for my sweet lovely life in RF - I do not want to be tortured to my death as result of having lived in ter states of amer and about its built in ter ter ter ter ter..............persecution terrorists. pay for murdering my life america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment