Friday, December 26, 2014

american terrorists to destroy target - me

at tower suspect grey Oroville ford car w/o license plate and then another vehicle offered me minute amounts of cash. at liquor store female offered me $20 nothing they like to do at all - their purpose is to glue completely worthless insults to my face and make those seem ok. municipal parking lot some guy appeared to offer me food. i suggested that he give his food to a homeless I called retard at bus  stop but he would not and was very furious I wanted his license plate. at valeros one vehicle appeared w/food. a family on foot offered to get me some food went inside valeros likely to conspire then after I refused it threw a warm waste banana. then some children wanted to insult me w/some change  still at same location. the children and the family went home up grand. 2 cars pulled over by hof n'brau with one offering candy and assuring me he did not do nothing bad and the other car saying she will not take anything.  at chevron drunk walk by with groceries yelling - what are you doing here it is too cold go home. at 4th and nelson there were 2 police cars turning behind me one of which nearly ran me over and apologized. underestimate this not- whatever these folks did or did not do they find endless community terrorizing and extortion gimmicks highly approvable and encouraged activity which is fine even if it retards me or poisons me to my death and causes me to lose everything I need. these terrorists believe after they steal everything I should have had without the intervention they and their buddies aided they can pretend they are fine people and force selves and self dictatorship via a lie scam down my throat and organize a lot worse. do not believe them when they have no time to dump cans. and do not believe them when they say cans they delivered are for just anyone. their persecution target is me and no one else and when I lose everything as result of them and when my feet get callused to death because of them this is no accident. I like health food from health food store and gourmet food directly from restaurant and weather here is death trap murder to my health. these people are suspects w/insults and poison which will likely hasten me to my grave and retardation and they approve and assist the community which terrorized me and which chased me out of everywhere if they are not party to exact same identical group and who are extremely likely connected to this same group of fraud gooders looking to find for me an opportunist end which will also pay back into their own pockets via some business or governmental commission. they are also likely retard services and MH persecution aids and no one in community dares stand in their way. as they stole food money and drink away from me I definitely need everything. I am force fed poison they planted and mixed up with their own hands which no doubt will have its deathly and highly damaging effects. I refuse virtually everything as in this community the entire operation is forceb terrorists persecution via mental health and retard services with mixed in poison inside. I gave something to my friend multiple weeks ago and he had worst possible case of food poisoning just arount the time insanely loaded wacko screamed stink-die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they probably want to say you are in danger for taking care less than supposedly you should. fact is these waste brains demolished life which was already full of horrors and made it many enless times worse. what these terrorists do is no apology. these scum are persecution artists exactly part of same team. including like landreth and America they support drug addicts and dealers and burglars and poison artists and beaters and persecution extortion terrorizing hounding gang with whom they are well acquainted and close friends and whose terrorizing organized abuses dig no problem. now you can perhaps see why I took nothing from no one none of this time - the reason is of course because I am dealing not with genuine people who want to help but undercover no license plate gray Oroville ford and scum who are directly linked to same organization of persecution extortion terrorists. to these slime I am nothing but defective target and what they do are but scams to make they crime stick and me helpless and wasted and abused and penniless. these are trash who believe my life is worth change and privation of everything and persecution  and that I should have no more and that is what they really think. as a reminder this community chased me out of public works bathroom fabricating major lie. chased me out of Collins market while chasing me with retard services delivering cans and while pushing food stamps using cashier alex inside store. chased me out of recycling at 7-11, raley's, beacon's, quik-serv, am-pm/arco all places where there were no issues recycling previously. they are there to tell you where you should go in what hrs and during what weather conditions and that is what sort of group thes gang bangers mh retard services and false charitable gooders in fact are. they are forcing a needy person to refuse everything by reason of persecution. when I have nothing and that is because of them -everything is fine all they have to do is persecute you some more -terrorist terrorizing glue community false charity tactics.  $9999999999999999999999999............................................... gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer expedited for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life for my lovely and sweet life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment