Thursday, December 25, 2014

terrorists at no cost - thieves killers for christmas

tues.scoundrel w/long blond hair walking towards BH from courthouse area - HI! wed -HI! How you doing today? fine? need ride to chico - hoodlum headed for passenger side of fancy red truck behind motorcycle at 4th /nelson near storage. chevron - can I give you $5 for Christmas? pltd breakfast sandwich at chevron store entrance the wrapper said allie RHE likely for reg. health educator here to make American crime and persecution beautiful for people whose intent is to bury and poison my life while persecuting w/retarded services and other frequently much disguised and veiled forms of malicious persecution.valeros black truck pulled in with decorated baggie stuffing poison and insults. 24 pulling near valeros offered bread for a spit into your face. robinson and myers female claimed she had few bottles in car having sized up those are worth nothing I told her I had to hurry and do not take cause community believes crimes to certain people are free at no cost. lying red car pulled into recycler lying she had no time and decided to dump cans purposely at me then to insult me telling the recycler lie. the lie said she had no time to turn them in and "he" does not want them- the reality is she is scam operator and cans are worth nothing. the guy who runs store took those for self at no extra charge. library closed at 5 which was written in fine print. scoundrel likely from hope center put cookies by me which I told him I did not want. I was sitting putting close on to warm up when the hoodlum started smoking marijuana into my face w/library's blessings same way as all forms of addicts and wackos ride bus with bus company's blessings as 6 figure incomes get free passes for working downtown chico. burger was planted I dollar tree trash. shell had change planted by insult spit in your face scammer service.  female w/braid arnd head walk out of am/pm arco with bill in her hand- and said oh you do not want it? yellow car on olive highway had hot choc and baggy. olive highway police were busy cruising for me instead of gang bangers which is exactly what the community can deliverers and fraud gift wrappers had in mind. robinson and myers on myers across from toilet but on toilet side of myers someone planted poison gift for the day planting broken badly expired candy w/maggots at night which were easy to miss w/o proper lighting and which would more exactly describe the real community intentions. apple sauce was planted at alliance. in front of nelson church there is serial organized harassment set up by bangers. this time female walked into me from behind w/o walking around purposely as part of serial terrorizing persecution on that spot. cream cheese pastry was at chevron. nothing at all in nelson dumpster. nelson part of the road my feet were virtually totally numb but no one was there to pay for the American crime to my feet. the hoodlum retard services rhe's are not about to pay to move me nor pay me money for crimes to my life. they are there to make money and to help destroy lives as favor for destructionist community whose crimes are directly aided and assisted by their law enforcement who pocket checks and kill lives for special community favors as they celebrate your death like it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment