Monday, December 1, 2014

organized terrorizing by american trash who have nothing to do but dictate your life

truck in street between B of A and dollar tree turned into jack in box. male child inside repeated hi 20-50 times to harass me. male black put change on top of trash can by dollar tree and I told him it was for his next best friend. planted bottles at am/PM red old SUV I believe said $10 "IF" it will help. I told him it will not help and I chrge $9999.... gazillion dollars per nona second. these persons do not have any intentions of help. this is malicious organized terrorizing campaign. vehicle on table mountain by Montgomery drunken yelled go to hell you "fuckin" bitch!! someone likely called paramedics and fire dept to nelson apts I suspect probably to organize harassment as they left in no time at all after giving me dirty looks. across street form school there are some people who are buddies w/terrorizing bicycle hounding child on our side of nelson next to hill  across from school I believe and though its hard to see in dark I am guessing I heard people from house discussing something totally not their business- my cans when the adult scoundrel there suggested it is not just cans. and another party asked - what else? and the adult answered "food" - the cops are not going to do anything about it he said and could have been one of terrorists behind food stamp campaign at Collins market. sat right past 11 pm long group of cars past 12th street in our direction. these persons intent is not help but demolish your life at no cost. as I point out they hounded me from public works toilet,  buses Collins market, 7-11 following me arnd 24-7 not to help but to terrorize and to keep maintain big time robbery at no cost same as their US gvt partners who need not pay me. also sat there was knife on ground by dumpster at nelson apts. also I recall when there was shooting car on nelson near thanksgiving behd it was middle aged brown haired mustached slender male on bicycle who was pulling something from his right pocket. of course America and these hoodlums killed everything in my life but as far as they are concerned "everything is fine" just like mastermind terrorist dubbed "system vs people" and her duplicate cronies the America stands by the idea they are fine - and I should be subject to terrorizing campaign at no cost. major severe ter acts by America are absolutely free. America is innocent party and I am dubbed "nuts" for assisted persecution purposes. there was police suv in area where yelling took place Friday night but sunday night drunken religious yeller was at table mountain and Montgomery. he did not yell as bad as Friday night guy but persecution campaign is alive and ongoing. at raleys where it was possible to recycle a liked drunk made lots of trouble and following organized campaign raley's announced no recycling "for your protection." in reality raley's is part of the same ter act the amer and its communities are running vs struggling people. America stuck me into deadly heat where I am persecuted non stop and helpless vs all ter acts. $999999....... gazillion sought vs 40 yrs amer ter acts to my life for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment