Saturday, December 27, 2014

persecution spit for me - money for americans terrorists/thieves

police were processing some report at valeros just before I got there. some jerk offered change at transit. someone planted burger in trash near rental place next to dollar tree. some car awaiting for me at shell had one can apparently put on ground and when I was there was instructing her companion to search for cans bottles inside when I told them I did not want any. older Toyota truck near food van situated by am/pm sounded its loud horn and when I went to look at its plate it also had blinding plate lights which it turned on off few times. fancy red truck by robinson and myers instructed to empty can for me but I would not accept insult can. red car at valeros put scum change on top of trash can while I was digging and could not notice them. I left scum change on top where was situated. pair of men on foot likely protecting local persecuting terrorists formerly seen on nelson was walking up grand hitting table mountain. the terrorists decided to keep money for selves and spit into my face. part of their squad is seemingly also planted at home depot parking lot near dollar tree. scoundrel persecution terrorist plant from edge of lot in shiny suv told me god bless you and happy new year. thievery and persecution terrorizing is what he is assisting. America wants to say so purposely titled by terrorists defective people should be persecuted and should have nothing as local terrorists steal and protect theft and thereafter pose as preferred riders and gooders assisted by businesses and community as unfortunates get persecuted and pushed into hole for local burglars drug dealers and persecuting terrorists. the reason I have been wasted from everywhere and left w/o nothing is directly by instructions of local terrorists thief groups who believe in and protect crimes ousting insults and persecution vs me which empowers their crime ter acts and leaves me w/nothing as law enf and amer gvt protect their thievery manipulation and persecution ter acts empowered by amer which gives them the go ahead to persecute terrorize deceive and leave wasted in favor of moneys for thieves pockets. america is run by thieves - community terrorizing mh retard church services and law enf and gvt aiding the persecution and cashing in on scam proceeds. this terrorists community left me penniless persecuted 24/7. $99999999999999999999999999........................................ gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer for 40 yrs of ter acts to enjoy my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just remember it was mh volunteer slime whom I threatened w/lawsuit who assured me so called nice people give money to help. she forgot to telp me the nice people where protecting and assisting local gang banging ter acts and that their money was totally worthless by instruction as the real money is controlled by thievery and intentioned for thieves and cronies - welcome to ter acts of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may your god force you to pay handsomely on your persecution ter acts hoodlums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment