Tuesday, December 23, 2014

community politicking comment

few yrs ago I was directly approached by someone from hope center near transit who insisted that I should leave the cans for the homeless. I also overheard such politicking efforts currently going on. the community posing as charitable likely in fac6t kicked me out of all places to save for themselves and leave me with nothing. nothing in exchange for me being murdered would now be a good amount. nothing they do is charity. their purpose is to terrorize digging in garbage can and collecting cans and to steal for selves and before you. I am very certain from what I've heard and seen they make discussions and politicking calls and instructions which distinctly implicate charity moneys should be stolen for selves and given to cronies and that person being tortured and robbed be left w/o while thieves w/o bills collect everything telling people to rob you in the process. I am distinctly target of persecution for devious malicious motives and organized insults.

No comments:

Post a Comment