Wednesday, December 17, 2014

america's reality - image vs. substance

the day before yest, mon eve guy on bicycle going past church on table mountain screamed something meant to sound scary so as to oppress me. sometime betw 2-2:15 pm just before entering table mountain bridge area 2 male pedestrians came towards me one of them wearing red. the dude in red had some form of small camera which without any permission he glued my way so I turned my back towards him best as I could but nor successfully I am certain as pair had community campaign devious motive. so after they left ultimately I screamed drug addicts and gang bangers which ultimately describes how American trash who have better rights than you really are. black female walking on Montgomery just past myers from opposite side of street decided to teach me a lesson. this community linked female told me which way my finger should point. like the rest of them she defends the concept it's not her fault. I beg to disagree. these folks are absolutely party to varied community campaigns and they absolutely and extremely likely support the ways of this country which probably did not impact them in quite same way or their crimes may have deserved a much harsher punishment which their lovely system never meted out upon their targeted terrorizing. I believe this female drove law enf undercover cat w/DI in plate on couple of occasions and varied other vehicles on other occasions. corner of bird another black enforcement patrol in vehicle offered me fries as he saw me consume some food. planted in recycling center bottom of machine were several cans in plastic bag placed there for me the next consumer by the retarded services who seeks to cover major acts of crime for 2 cents. when it was almost time for me to leave police car came by me and my bags which were placed to avoid the drenching area. the purpose was likely to display me as an unkempt target and to assist the terrorizing campaign. several days earlier a smart alec pro charity drunk was also making a nuisance out of my bags doing his best to make idiocy out of my bags and clothing I must carry for varied weather conditions. in the lib retard services approached me w/part sandwich attempted  giving it to me. I notified her as I notify every one of them - I have no dealings w/retard services. but the witch tried to legitimize herself stating I talked to you before - remember? certainly a likely story. I do my darnedest to AVOID THEM LIKE PLAGUE AND NOTIFY THEM OF POTENTIAL LAWSUITS if they reveal their org name. I believe there was poison planted in garbage at nelson apts nearest 4th st. sour dough bread in its lower layers which were hid had a very medicated smell likely analogous to some poisoning. sometimes poisoning is used for pests but this may not be the case here. traveling towards 6th on nelson were 2 persons on bicycles w/lights. I could not see them and I called them ter no. 1 and ter no. 2. the hind terrorist spoke up and called me m.f.b.... - idiot. actually as many incidents as I've seen at the location and from kids in school I doubt much I am an idiot AND MUCH MORE LIKELY THEY ARE PRECISELY A COMMUNITY PERSECUTION GANG BANGING CAMPAIGN designed to hide own crime at your expense. the do gooders pose as good and play dumbfounded when roof falls down when they are party to the game all along. they are spreading rumor homeless live inside home. they run retard/mh campaigns. they make it seem like you could be thief. they terrorize specifically you out of every place you could collect what you need. they insult you and become obvious causing you to lose other sources of income for possible connection to retard/mh/social  services. but these services put money AND GOODS  in their own pockets and law enforcement assists and protects their crime as special flavor to boot. THE POLICE AID THEIR SIDE and do everything to assist their unwanted eradication campaigns turning people into targets with their rights spoken for American style while all criminals walk loose. from addicts to terrorizing squad to drug dealers to burglars to thieves the community campaign assembly has got their own crime covered by making you appear as trash with help of like minded benefiting enforcement agencies American style where image rules vs substance. communities of criminals have eyes trained on terrorizing targets especially when this aids their own personal ter act story and community placement. they got cameras cell phones and they are trained to target you - their main malicious happiness story. there is money to their numbers and to like minded thinking of amer law enf which finds the project a special convenience. the so called gooders are in fact plotting both crime and varied forms of elimination campaigns at the price of your life. and many peoples of color and other races also easily find jobs in terrorizing fields. the churches bless and assist the campaigns and frequently also serve as the right hand man in organized elimination which serves right along with their brain wash ideology. America is here to hang you and its fed representatives and gvt are here to help their ter ploy. $999999999999999999.......................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs 40 yrs of ter acts by the US for my lovely genuine life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment