Wednesday, January 14, 2015

alleged law enf terrorists and amer murderers

small garay car a little nsimilar to station wagon beeped 8th to 9th block of nelson. gray mini van beeped orangewood and table mountain. on the same corner there house nearest county drive has 2 dogs big pitbull and small doggie allegedly named dillanger and daisy. one of vehicles with extra loud horn white truck is parked there. the dude there claims he and his relatives are deputy sheriffs and that just anyone can have the loud horn which is for safety. valeros black car offered change. I think it is same car which picked up somebody at allianece from light colored vehicle down bridge bike - how you doing - got quite a load like me -no similarity here though its assigned harassment. scandalous likely ret. at recycler female claimed some "truck"  dumped few cans. likely retard services female waved from car near raleys. in library with many computers available female sat next to me very likely for assigned intimidation tactic. also there was similar white truck by food van by am/pm. assuming the siren belongs to law enf,  law enf are extremely likely assisting terrorizing persecution campaign and not at all my safety. likely the terrorists have the gull to maliciously terrortize with oranges glass or anything which might get in my way. someone planted a ton of glass they know I cannot move inside my gate and just moving it few steps gave me likely an aggravated hernia. they like to torture you to death knowing you cannot turn this in having to walk many miles to turn in nothing. these are calculated death squad who is located closer to recycler and have delivery system but instead of turning it in they maliciously torture me with problems which drive me to my death - what America is all about. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999999999999999....................................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs ter states of amer for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment