Tuesday, January 20, 2015

long conspired gang attack - community menace

this license plate was taken sat oct. 2, 2014 - 7B4820. this was not time of orig. attack rather this was when the attacking truck was in front of me in daylight and stationary enough for me  to walk into  table mountain to get his plate near county drive and table mountain - this was white dodge truck.*************** red truck beige across bottom passed across table mountain via gran toward grand bridge screaming. about 4 dudes walking up bridge walk one of whom decided to make vocal mocking effects - as I was reaching for a can which was lodged within the grass - "what are you doing there? that's my can. robinson and myers suv approached me with questions. she then parked her vehicle and approached me in person asking about alleged shiny black purse someone stole from her daughter's store w/id and social security and whether I have seen it - just because I look for cans. police drove by as if in their mind i'm responsible for conversation. mitchell - assigned squad pers. artist said - how you doing - fine? then he turned in dir. of raleys. at twr white van tried to give me a can - oh you do not want it?our dodge driver and or his close cast was in 3rd white truck this one being a 4 door white truck. remember the w. 4 door white truck near sheriff's resembled a truck that liked to break my ear drums with its siren when near me. I do not know how many difft people drive it and also there are many such trucks although probably not all have such sirens. i imagine start of attack was 9-10 pm.the notes I have say the 4-door w. truck turned to fogg on nelson screaming fuck you bitch!!! he came back on nelson from side of home depot direction and threw some small metal object in my direction. came back on nelson again screaming - fuck you again and for the 2nd time threw something metal. the truck pulled into street right before county drive and then pulled back out of it again. he came following again by nelson apts throwing the object which landed on the sidewalk lawn next to house adjacent to nelson apts. then coming back again and this time throwing what sounded like glass object which landed on lawn between 2 entryways into nelson apts. I asked someone at nelson apts to call 911. I have screamed for 911 when there was no people outside and when I spotted someone outside I also asked them to cal 911. multiple sheriffs showed but the interview showed they badly tried to make me into either nut case or drunk or drug addict. I absolutely never drank nor did drugs in my life time. they collected my info and they left the guy on the loose. he came back throwing something that landed into bushes near 895 nelson. and after that came back again and threw something in the direct. of  house 10th block of nelson which helped me call the sheriffs on one occasion where I had to scream for help twice again. I believe the entire community and sheriff focus is on causing damage to me and I believe the truck is loose to abuse me and uncharged. the sheriffs said they "will ask him not to do that." they said this before he did this 2 more times and probably targeting me again. $$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999999............................. gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer for ter acts to my life to be used for a lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment