Friday, January 16, 2015

false friends - insults assisted persecution

 white car black male along nelson offering muffin. chevron - here , can. just trying to help. man- want some food?  male along third - how is it going? white truck beep on table mountain betwwen county drive and nelson.dark blue car in social security out- money insult guaranteed. another vehicle with passenger lunches from her heart for me and one other guy. red car through grand at table mountain someone stuck selves way out of window yelling something I could not make out.  bridge 2 females church of jesus Christ one badly needed my name. persecution squad white truck raleys lot - god bless you.by chin. rest Oroville ford vehicle with left over Chinese food. shell - cashiers participate in organized persecution. change planted Montgomery myers bench. likewise there was cheese inside gasoline at chevron and some chicken planted at shell. I do my best not to take anything by reason of reckless malicious organized and assisted persecution for which amer ter  do not pay as they assist murder against my life. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999999999999999999........................................................ gazillion dollars sought against ter states of amer for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life for my lovely life in RF expedited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment