Sunday, January 4, 2015

america full of drugs part-of pencil full of lead discovered in cooked vegs

I was checking for cans in trash can nnear bench at bridge entry when was approached by youthful blonde who wanted to know if i had marijuana and if I would smoke it with her? male sent walking twds me in bridge - can I help you would you like couple dollars repeated times over. white suv turn on Montgomery 'uhhhhh................. dark green truck with metal line through mid body drugged passenger waving dropped off and truck came back driver only near Montgomery and myers with small dog white beige yellow colors. the would be charitable person who gave me 3 bottles at recycler because "they would not go in stared afterwards at my screen - now that's charitable. suv older with dp plates near chase stopped by me and when I turned to look at plates it left. pair walking by quik serv - would you like dollar -that is what they called money. here- at tower probably some can attempted by persecution car aiding community theft dictatorship project. just then several persons on bikes with trash containers attached to bikes likely for can collection passed by. the so called false charitables make friends with stations to assist targeting me for self protection. they are false worthless persecution and dictatorship arm of community which steals tons but offers worthless insults back. they are doing community political business in exchange for donations and status. highly suspicious small red car by transit center. waolking up bridge - are you "all right?" huge pile of bangers was at bench by bridge seemed to quiet down when car pointed light at them. person walking out of bridge walk to side mumbling then barking. on nelson halfway betw table mountain and home depot someone sounded rather furious. white truck turn on nelson from 3rd  yelling fuck you. police were not far behind and nothing happened. the landreth team/public counsel/landreth atty Christian lamond --bad news. almond gave keys away w/o my permission or knowledge then tried to push me to sign over for 30K. landreth got public counsel as his associates to steal from me. when hired hernan vera alleged I am owed half. vera put me into street failed to act in my behalf signed off with landreth help while conspiring with landreth and his mental health services. vera assigned greg smith to assist protect crimes vs me. as result I lost lifetime of belongings belongings stored by vera and landreth and additional belongings stolen under almond management and when public counsel handed reigns back to landreth - the landreth arranged for a sunk boat because he likely could not collect commission without making an arrangement against me. law enforcement the butte and los angeles counties like the abuse of helpless and justify it at all times - with that justice America is fully covered by sinking the undesirables. $$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999 gazillion dollars sought vs usa for its 40 yrs of ter acts against my life to be used for my sweet and lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! likewise david daniels of public counsel homeless would not act to protect my trailer as public counsel was already working to hard costing me yet another $18K.

No comments:

Post a Comment