Monday, January 26, 2015

conspiracy and gangbangers and amer. way

2 children walk up to area near river bench and both attempt climb uphill via the 2 difft climbing paths, the 2 paths were used a week ago by dude with Arizona drink and the jumping companion/co-gangbanger. likewise the day before there was big mess by trash basket made out of half its fill. the child who went up half way the most popular climbing path came down yelling "gross." then a female maybe their mom or caretaker came up walkway as the dad came climbing down as gross yelling child announced - "daddy, do not step into the shit there is shit up there." younger white fem. sunday librarian gave me ubwarranted dirty looks at closing. by big lots male in blue jacket and bleached long hair female were coming in as the male announced - "how you doing ma'am spare any change?" heard screaming on orodam near shell. white truck beeped passing by liquor store on olive highway just past orodam. male in light colored hoodie past me up along bridge and I discovered him while checking river bench trash can. I left into walkway which leads betw. bridge and grand when I heard male scream from above - wanna s.m.d.? I was passing gold coast road on even side of nelson whe n I felt and heard under my feet a large maybe 2 feet long presumably rusted metal piece. I pushed it to side of road with my foot. this reminded me that at this location shortly after burglary in our home on 6/6/2013 there was a cardboard box like numerous ones I have and it was being held down by a rock resembling ones we had on the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment