Tuesday, January 27, 2015

conspiracy cells - american terrorism

nelson dumpster seemed to have paint spread around by someone likely from the day before. small red car drive by allianace and I heard what  sounded like black man's voice "love you." Arizona grape cpntainer was inside valeros bus trash. myers toilet was shitted on floor unknown if by dog or crazy person. on robinson side of toilet were what I believe to be several male bangers. I was trying to walk around car in my way at taco bell exit when he pulled out yelling dmv. female of ter persecution team at tower gas fill upcame by to insult me w/$1 and said she was offering $1 as she did not have a can to spit a nickel in my face instead to recover which I have to torture myself to death after local community including the witch chased me off the bus and virtually every last place where I can obtain or turn in bottles. female terrorist plate is disapbled dp N1633. I heard a voice presumably directed at me at the alliance gas yell- no! by witch part of pers campaign. I walked up to find out what the problem was and the witch acted convinced that I am the one puts my garbage inside her trash. I dig for cans in there but the paranoid scoundrel part of pers team believes as I have bags they contain trash for her trash can. on 2nd street 2 males walking up to nelson and one said to other - "let's kill her." across school there are persons directly associated to child who hounded me in summer time who se kids threatened me the day the hounding kid bothered me - their gig is to say I am yelling and digging out of garbage can to pass own ter acts and malicious provocation
for sanity. amer  wants me to live off a nickel's worth penniless and w/o resources. their alleged gooders job is to make amer crime stick and the millions and yearly donations kept for selves and in own pocket while crime to my life slides at no cost assisted by sheriff dept. there is greatly non sufficient toilets for my life style. I use every one I see available who does not push me out. and there are persons out there purposely creating messes and persons intentionally pointing fingers wrong way as part of amer conspiracy. however public toilets are grossly non sufficient for non customers/non drivers and I am nearly blind with virtually no place to hide so America will figure out a way for me to die. why fund the toilets? the one on myers I believe they purposely lock during events either to chase out undesired people or as is popular invented claim - avoid liability, when in fact they are simply aiding the local conspiracy orgs and thieves. amer steals gazillions but for their do gooding out of stolen they have spit scum refuse insults poison persecution - the true amer way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999.............................................. gazillion dollars sought for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S. likewise yesterday afternoon at home an intruder tress passed on unusually large bicycle. he is alleged to be Mexican in origin. the party inside answered the door and when he asked for john , he asked john who - to which intruder allegedly quipped john cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment