Wednesday, January 28, 2015

provocation plants - amer terrorism

children by school - can we help you scam fraud. the hounding child suggests to them some fraud alleging I have something to do with cdrystal meth. white truck going past home depot towards higher numerology. I believe someone yelled something. light beige truck at Montgomery and myers badly expired food persecution insults were planted. at recycler numerous customers smoking in my face as recycler hisself feels happy about my suffering w/o sign. inside raley's assigned harasser who works shell sometimes raleys came out to provoke terrorize me - another dangerous plant conniving scam against me. I was forced to seek manager to complain but this will not stop this assigned pers hoodlum at shell or library. this does not preclude that my assigned persecution plant has any intentions to leave me alone part of Americas persecution terrorist exemption committee. opened up and likely poisoned choc. milk planted in tower where the persecution crew plants refuse. valeros pers team was offering some low grade food refuse to spit insult into my face and to help amer ter acts ride free. the light beige truck was also there at the time. shiny beeping red car turning fron grand to table mountain towards nelson. children from table mountain nelson bldg. behind malicious pers screaming fake "love you." at fogg and nelson someone painted heart under bus stop tent. I was walking past that stop when the truck scoundrel hounded me monday before last. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999...................................... gazillion dollars sought vs US for its ter acts to my life 40 yrs worth. the proceeds are earmarked for enjoyment of my sweet lovely life over in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loud dogs were heard around 11th block nelson and I am just concerned that these dogs are contained within their yards and do not come out to attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment