Saturday, January 31, 2015

america insists crime and insults are "lovely"

dark blue pastel car wave on 3rd turn nelson to county drive. someone planted almost full beer by river bench and tossed up yel. plastic bag with lock inside maybe taken out by burglar. glue ter female sat on bench and waved at me when I was leaving as per assigned glue. by raleys post office caretaker with 2 bigger kids claimed she had $2 for me which I instructed her to give to retard. she called this rude but I would call the ter org she works for rude for stealing my feet and ground beneath them that's who's rude - America is. raleys cashier female played lovey dovey. harassing bleached lng hair fe. passing lib. on Mitchell as I was leaving. male harasser on bike passing Lincoln  at Mitchell near library. he smarted off -claiming I dropped $100 bill.myers near Montgomery bl. man said - hello ma'am. w. trk from civic aud.  lot said hello. montg. was filled with vedhicles near vet. bldg. due to alleged dance for kids. 2 gang type males one in black the other in light color top passed on bridge together and made no comment this one time. truck on bridge toward grand made some vocal sound. woody plants which cut hands badly were planted left inner gas trash on that side when facing Valero's store. America chases you from buses evry place you can collect or turn in cans then plants few worthless cans by recycler and considers itself a gooder after stealing everything yours along with your life. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999........................................ gazillion dollars sought vs US for its 40 years of ter acts to enjoy my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment