Saturday, January 17, 2015

conspiracy persecution org. hiding scam continues

dodge pass by nelson apts dumpster yelling - f.. you. the  verbiage made me believe he also drives another white truck on occasion. w. truck beep at 4th turn nelson. ?yell on 3rd turn nelson. light grey and dk green truck were at 259 table mountain - how you doing? can I take you on a ride? red suv grey lower panel nelson turn table mountain uses sound effects. valeros - mail woman offering granola bars - you do not want granola bars? she left them an top of trash and shortly some vehicle snagged them. the alleged sheriff and large gray pickup were having a casual conversation of some sort. maroon suv pulled into some business on Montgomery to offer "money" insults then pulled out to avoid being plated and went in direction past myers I believe. black male walked past tower in dir of orodam had bitch in his verbiage. w car followed me around taco bell lot as I was walking on olive hwy and I believe that person was saying something about weed which I have no connection to and constantly must run from around this area. male on bike by church at table and nelson screamed at me by assignment as he passed by. he had a blue light in the wheel I believe. behind male and female were walking. white suv/minivan with male/female screaming pulled front of chevron store and left without going inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment