Monday, January 5, 2015

paid malicious persecution at no cost-american crimes

at chevron suv - hello trying to harass me at no cost as instructed. lib trash -pers artists who all know I do not smoke offering cigarette.shell - 2 more? these terrorists all believe I should live off of 2 cents and the n be burglarized by amer gvt to boot to help crimes of the usa ter system.  nelson betw table mtn and home depot susp party on bike in black and also mid age female walking covering for those her kind. they plant worthless amts of cans to spit into my face and get paid for stealing and persecution.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999 gazillion dollars sought vs usa for its 40 yrs of ter acts agst my life for my sweet lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way landreth who paid to frame me likely done something wrong as my student loans are still here and amer gvt is prof opportunist thief profiteering from my forced move over 5 yrs homelessness and loss of property belongings and disability income!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amer rules shamelessly pad its own crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment