Thursday, January 15, 2015

persecution by arrangement - free conspired evil

green suv beige on bottom on nelson turn 12th wave. suv at valeros pushing snack lunches. heavy weight from planted bottles wiping out my head and brain. the day bef yest there was heavy spray by church table/nelson on my way back. going into bridge male light gray hooded shirt blue jeans cell formerly with another male and female by valeros calling me gross this time said something that sounded - you're going to get the f... out of here. pers serv - I've been there before  you'll get there on time if you keep pushing. bank guy alleged from shell assigned to hi harass me said hi outside library. at bank repeat pers. location female instructed me to be safe same as alleged sheriff near county drive with dogs Dillinger and daisy who told me to have a safe day when they are part of gang to chase me out of the remains of my life.  she used oleft atm 18:04p and was picked up by white suv/minivan. in dlr tree lot male alleged he had $3 to his name and willing to give $2 - that is just to make major amer crime murder and theft to life - no problem. he assured me he was not suspect and was out to prove this. alleged peanut butter sandwiches dist by Christian faith center on my way back near Montgomery and myers. white undercover law enf car pass by bridge shining light at me and not at those who are bullies criminals and pers agents. such as possible suspect on bike. beep same location car coming off bridge towards grand. guy who I believe is tom probably w/drink problem told me something about cans at 7-11 where I do not go sice the local conspiracy team had worker tell me off. black individual exited on nelson via school byway probably from grand direction. opinion - local community has gull to steal bully persecute dictator and conspire against human life at no cost for ter amer acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment