Wednesday, January 21, 2015

america is "nice" - but reality proves different

dodge passed by nelson dumpster and I heard him say "fuck." at alliance dark blue suv tried to offer me bottle for recycling. suv left about same time as 4 door chevy pickup near alliance store. woman at valeros offered me "a can." tobacco was planted deep inside coffe cup at valeros store entrance - likely for poisoning. across from zoo restaurant on myers black man said - how you doing? then went into alley by church. guy form sheel when I was outside by library announced - i'm your friend if you like it or not. by raleys ost office pair of homeless with dogs were sitting and the male partner was  ridiculing me and sympathizing with way things are in America. the asshole tried to make fool of me and sympathized with those who "pay bills." the reality is America succeded wasting my life into toilet just like it never were and exactly like "as if" it belonged that way. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999.......................................... gazillion dollars sought vs terrorist states of America for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to enjoy my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment