Sunday, January 18, 2015

orchestrated oppression dictatorship persecution

persecution - large guy in greencolor shirt same color as I see used by sheriff's dept workers was riding chil size bike along county drive to help team gang spit into my face. he claimed he came down the freeway from paradise where he collected the few cans and do not you want them? a malicious lie persecution scam. moreover he said the small bike made it difficult to hold the few aluminum cans -a likely story. 259 table mountain - I believe some guy w/truck cracked a joke about a date. by chin. rest. female asked - what are you looking for- something to eat? dude staking out by dollar tree pushing glue conversation and bologna. transit - how you doing, not talking - rude! suv passing myers on Montgomery towards table mountain used sound effects at 7:11 pm. down bridge female not minding business probably also affiliated to church - why are you walking slowly ?- you should be walking fast down bridge! up bridge male on bike - how you doing? split team of rattling boys between valeros and soc security causing me to be on my alert. m/f  pair cross table mountain near church probably party to long gang of persecuting terrorists. America is convinced I should torture myself be persecuted and live off of nothing and poison - a genuinely lovely place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999999..................................... gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer expedited for its 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to be used for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment