Thursday, January 22, 2015

glue dictatorship community

children who are part of conspiracy/brainwash operation approached me near nelson dumpster and one of them attempted to glue to me - how you doing, fine? another one started running and another one looked back just as if I was prone to follow them. very likely numerous of them participated in bothering me in various ways in past. between 4th and 3rd on nelson the perpetually terrorizing assigned scoundrel last bothering me over the weekend with his grape Arizona drink by river bench decided to bother me some more. he repeatedly called me funky ass bitch, told me I have funky ass hair on my chin and that I should climb into a hole and kill myself. white truck open in back yelp by nelson dumpster. by 259 table mountain - how are you doing? lAdy with doggy got cans by valeros store entrance. law enf suv passed grand on table mountain and about that same time I heard what sounded like dillinger bark twice. by its home the truck was there but dog was not barking. by chin. restaurant stakeout suv part of persecution team proposed orange or Gatorade? at raleys - assigned glue "friend" from shell announced he works there also. likely either criminal or retard for which the employer gets reimbursed part of the money. truck voice over resembling dude with dodge sound turned into grand from table mountain. by robinson and myers there was law enf vehicle again I feel likely trying to attach fault to me for his better friends. regardless the incident you will find the amer law enf. assisting the evil and crime against me. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999.............................. gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer for its 40 yrs of ter acts to my life and its persecution glue dictatorship oppression exile theft and murder at the price of my life so that I can spend the money on a lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment