Tuesday, January 6, 2015

persecution dictate keep helpless

scoundrel part of pers team offered change at chevron. by courthouse bus stop team who chased me off bus was enjoying the riddance. DIRT WHOM I don't know at all but who are jointly focused on me to chase me away p-lay dirty games. a witch who was the other day sending me to eat at hope center and male I neither know nor have anything to do with announced - how you doing, have not seen you a long time. beige truck passing miner's alley on Montgomery falsely claimed i'm smiling. car plated tbagley at Montgomery and myers offered some insult supply baggie.at myers and robinson scoundrel persisted - do you smoke cigs? another terrorist approach at same location - how you doing - are you doing all right??? tower - do you want any money - compl. worthless insult $2 I did not take of course. dictatorship scoundrel managed to be on spot at taco bell telling me I should lock the door when I stepped in to use toilet for half sec. planted in trash by jew. store at myers/bird retard services cheap poison class cold choc drink. pers ter planted poison Chinese food at shell. planted insult change at chevron. susp car moving past myers on Montgomery using fingers and some nasty remark I failed to catch. 2 sep people walking up and 2 walking down bridge area for unknown reasons. these are persecution poison services there to make sure I am penniless helpless dead and trapped - that is their assigned murderous favor which assists gangs and community terrorist dictators in on gang terrorizing your life and means into the grave at absolutely no cost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment