Sunday, January 25, 2015

persecution/theft/menace at no cost

bottle was outside of large dumpster on nelson. female came out to 2nd dumpster in nelson apts. lately I've been noticing refuse with a/wift in baggies of something that seems to have the smell of pot when you glance at it. this happened yest. morning and on another weekend also.the clear baggies were inside black garbage bag. drk grn car pull out chevron. drk red suv pull out of flying cloud screaming turning table mountain towards grand. w. suv past flying cloud to county drive called me crazy for crossing to get street name. white minivan hi! table mountain turn grand. some person olikely w/some calculated spit pittance insult tried to call me over by dollar tree. person carrying items tucked into garbage bags keeps saying hi by dollar tree and by transit today.across from zoo rest in church alley person saying - hi! in afternoon and there is also screaming there when its dark. black car grand turn table inner lane open door an black "female" burp type sound was heard..dark suv an nelson approached me with female saying - would you like a ride "home." then male driver likely mouthed off calling me bitch in his remark I failed to catch. suv turn on 6th in dir. of grand. of$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999999............................................. gazillion dollars sought vs ter states of amer for its 40 yrs of ter cats to my life for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. noticed suspect truck(s) in empty part of taco bell lot where I was harasses by white car pushing pot. truck seems to wait until I pass by then exits through empty side of lot.

    ReplyDelete